We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams La Romana

Which Bayahibe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams La Romana

Hi

We are thinking of booking Dreams for 2 weeks in November, we will be taking our 2 children also , could anyone give me information regarding what the weather will be like and also I'm a bit concerned over the reviews of late with tummy issues , i don't want my kids to become ill so it spoils their holiday , has anyone been lately that has had any problems and what would you put it down to? I'm not sure i believe all the stuff like hot weather and not enough water that are to blame, we are well traveled and haven't had any major problems at any other country we have visited .

Many thanks in advance .

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Bayahibe, La Romana
Level Contributor
3,202 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dreams La Romana

You cannot drink the tap water, is you drink bottled water you will be fine. The ice is made from the purified water so you don't have to worry about drinks with ice.

Denise

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
649 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Dreams La Romana

Its not that bad no, Dreams La Romana is a amazing hotel i wasn't ill and spoke to a lot of people who also never got ill, i didnt use tap water for my teeth and just watched how many cocktails i drank in the day. I never stay at the same place twice but i am returning because i know just how good it is.

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Dreams La Romana

Seriously - we never had an issue.

Lovely resort.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Dreams La Romana

Thank you for all your replies,

Ive booked dreams today woo hoo , i'm very excited ! xx

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
649 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Dreams La Romana

You should be excited! You will have a great time, i am even more excited my 2nd time as i know what i am looking forward to.

16. Re: Dreams La Romana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 04, 2014