We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Rooms

Winnipeg, Canada
6 posts
Save Topic
Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Rooms

Does anyone know if the "Standard" room at Viva Wyndham beach includes TWO beds? Also, has anyone used the Wyndham rewards, if so, what is the benefits of signing up (besides collecting points)? Thanks!

nyc
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Rooms

Sign up for the free members rewards. You get vip bracelet. Go for tje palace ocean front. 2 queen beds in the room. Also make your resturaunt reservations for the week at member services.

nyc
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Rooms

Sign up for the free members rewards. You get vip bracelet. Go for tje palace ocean front. 2 queen beds in the room. Also make your resturaunt reservations for the week at member services.

Texas
Level Contributor
8 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Rooms

Curious...when are you going? I am looking at staying here too and like you I'm having difficulty understanding thier rooms. I am interested in the bungalow, but want beach front. If you end up choosing this resort, please let me know how your stay is and any tips you have would be greatly appreciated.

We stayed at the Viva Wyndham in the Bahamas on 3 different occasions and used the rewards card for that. They had cold beverages and a snack tray waiting in our room. A nice touch.

Winnipeg, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Rooms

I booked for Feb 14-21 2013. I still haven't found any clear pictures that show the room differences. I booked with a standard room so I am hoping those were the renovated one. We will see!

Whitby, Ontario
Level Contributor
84 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Rooms

We have booked for Feb 15-22nd, upgrated to superior room. Signed up for the rewards program also, just wondering what area of rooms are best to request, and also do you just call the Wyndham rewards to book your room or the resort? Also do you just bring your rewards card with you when you check-in. Any information will help.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Rooms

We are heading to the Viva Beach resort on February 13th, 2013 out of Winnipeg. I see that we land in Punta Cana and the bus trip is close to 2 hours. Can anyone who has been there tell me if they sell beer on the bus ride from Punta Cana to the Viva Beach resort? A lot of bus trips in Mexico have stopped selling beer on the bus. You have to buy beer at the airports. Just checking as 2 hours is a bit of a hike when we land in plus 30 degrees v.s. minus 30 in the Peg.

Can't wait....

7. Re: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 07, 2013