We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams - La Romana vs Palm Beach

Which Bayahibe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
244 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams - La Romana vs Palm Beach

I am trying to decided which one to visit. Anyone have any feedback on both and can tell me given the choice, which would you choose and why?

Alberta
Level Contributor
278 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams - La Romana vs Palm Beach

If snorkeling is important go to La Romana if long walks on the beach go to Palm Beach otherwise pretty similiar in ala cartes and activities.

Alberta
Level Contributor
278 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams - La Romana vs Palm Beach

I just noticed the similarities in our names, cool.

Spruce Grove, Canada
Level Contributor
493 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams - La Romana vs Palm Beach

With Isaac barrelling by, I was thinking of our visit to dreams LR when that hurricane went by that thumped Haiti. While there was some heavy rain, Dreams LR has an extensive coered walkway that allows you to go to the restaurants from your room and to stay dry while doing it. The surf ar Dreams L R is always light with the wind usually blowing from land out to the ocean. Dreams Palm Beach has no protection.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams - La Romana vs Palm Beach

On the new motorway it's now only 35-40 minutes from Punta Cana airport to Dreams La Romana :-)

From DLR you can walk into the picturesque village of Bayahibe to sample local life and have a drink or meal at one of the many restaurants and bars around the bay - something you can't do at either of the Dreams resorts in Punta Cana.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
244 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams - La Romana vs Palm Beach

Thanks for advice. We just want a great beach and ocean!

6. Re: Dreams - La Romana vs Palm Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 26, 2013