We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CDM / Dreams La Romana

Which Bayahibe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
CDM / Dreams La Romana

I see that Dreams are now advertising Corezone Kids Club for kids 12-17 which would be perfect for me... does anyone know what date this will start?

Also any updates as to continuing works and officla changeover dates would be appreciated.

Selby
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CDM / Dreams La Romana

Hi

I have an update on the building work.... Although i am travelling here in December i asked for an update of what will be happening then they could not tell me. Instead they sent me an update of what is happening now. I will email you privately with this information if you could stick an email address on... I don't really want to do it via this post as all of them that are posted seems to be getting removed.

If anyone else wants this information let me know and will be happy to send it on :-)

Amy

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CDM / Dreams La Romana

HI Aimee

I'd be grateful

email address is wtsaccounts@btinternet.com

many thanks

PS - what date in december?

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,031 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CDM / Dreams La Romana

I'll be at the hotel as of Saturday and will try to provide as much info as I can as to the immediate future. Stay tuned!

Kaki

belcamp
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CDM / Dreams La Romana

I am going in the middle of november and also would like a update

jimbonelson@excite.com

thank you in advance

belcamp
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CDM / Dreams La Romana

I am going in the middle of november and also would like a update

jimbonelson@excite.com

thank you in advance

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CDM / Dreams La Romana

Hi Kaki

I'd be very grateful of an honest update as to how things are there...... thanks

to all you others..... see you there!

manchester
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: CDM / Dreams La Romana

We are going there on 28/10 for 15 nights through Thomson.We have been sold it as Dreams La Romana but have not been told about any building work.Please keep me posted as to how far they have got on the renovations.I would hate to have to make a claim against Thomson AGAIN.PS my wife is less mobile.How much by taxi from Punta Cana to here?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CDM / Dreams La Romana

Steve and Sue

A taxi from Punta Cana over to LaRomana / Bayahibe can run around $100 or you can look into private transfer with Sr. Silva who many recommend...

http://www.dominicanairporttransfers.com/

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: CDM / Dreams La Romana

Nick,

I am currently at CDM with my family.(wife and two adult children 25 &27). To date, the trip is exceeding our expectations... we are in building 3, connecting rooms with vaulted ceilings.. very nice.

The construction is moving along nicely. I do not have know the full scope of work in each area.. so will give you my best guess as to completion. Sorry forgot when you would be arriving. Workers are working 7 days a week. Most nights until 8=9pm. The have done a nice job sectioning off the work..

Building 4 is mostly complete.. some rooms occupied, some have punch list on doors. Ocaen view rooms still under full construction.

Buildings 5,6,7 are being worked on.. hard to tell completion schedule.

Main lobby is under full construction.. they are working hard, would guess it to be complete in 4 -6 weeks.

New building to the left of main lobby, not sure what it will be, but long way to go.. at leaste 6-8 weeks.

All in all, we are enjoying ourselves greatly.. will give you a mre detailed reprot when we return home in 3 days

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: CDM / Dreams La Romana

mdldgl,

Thanks so much for the update! Can't wait to hear more and see some pics when you return!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

all the best,

bb/mt