We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

strollers at holiday village

Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
strollers at holiday village

Hi, looking to book as a first timeer at holiday village, just wondering whether to pay the £20 for a stroller, are they in a good condition and can they be taken out the hotel. My daughter will be 2years old so may need it in the evening. Many thanks

Glasgow
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: strollers at holiday village

We were wondering about this too and also whether the full baby pack includes a stroller and travel cot?

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: strollers at holiday village

I'd always advise taking your own,you will know if it's comfortable,you may have a sunshade to fit and its always handy to have in the airport on your way there and back.

Forest of Dean, UK.
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: strollers at holiday village

We hired a stroller from the HV Creche on a day by day basis! They were great strollers and we were really impressed that for a couple of pounds we could hire when we needed one as opposed to the whole holiday.

Just a side note! The creche and staff is/are amazing. My daughter loved it in there and the twice (maybe thrice?) weekly evening sessions were a god send!

4. Re: strollers at holiday village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations