We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip advice please

Ramsgate
Level Contributor
468 posts
Save Topic
Trip advice please

Hello again folks yet another question I'm afraid. Reading the forums and now getting more confused. Would really like to do at least a couple of trips oh and a snorkelling question. Which trips do you guys recommend? We are off on 8 th October I now realise this is the end of the season is it worth taking our snorkelling gear?

Again thank you if you can advise. Xxx

Sevenoaks, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip advice please

I did the twelve island trip last year which was very good but it wasn't running when I was there in April (sea to rough I think) so I'm not sure if it will be running in October. I bought a snorkel in the village for that trip but to be honest it wasn't really worth it, you may see fish but not much else.

2. Re: Trip advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations