We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather the beginning of may

Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weather the beginning of may

Could any 1 tell me if the weather is good the beginning of may ??

Scotland
Level Contributor
72 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather the beginning of may

I'm going 2nd week in may and was wondering the same? We went to Gumbet, Turkey 2nd week in May 2010 and the weather was perfect! Hope it's the same this time around. X

mochrum
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather the beginning of may

Always go first week in May and been great weather for years, fingers crossed, there on the 3rd

Scotland
Level Contributor
72 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather the beginning of may

Thanks for the reply turkeylover72Mochrum :-) Fingers crossed for super weather when we're there! X

oxford england
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather the beginning of may

hi can you tell me what to do regarding currency I am in turkey second week of may ,but been told not to take lira and they don't like the euro so what should I take ,

regards

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather the beginning of may

The Turks will take Lira, Euro and Sterling. A lot of places in Turkey price everything in Euro. May be wrong but I think you get better value for money if you just use the Great British Pound but whatever you decide to take you shouldnt have any problems spending it.

6. Re: Weather the beginning of may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations