We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunbed charge on Sarigerme Beach?

coventry
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunbed charge on Sarigerme Beach?

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the charge for sunbeds and umbrellas on Sarigeme Beach is?

Many thanks

Julie

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
316 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunbed charge on Sarigerme Beach?

Thought the only ones there belonged to the hotels for residents use, where are you staying?

coventry
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunbed charge on Sarigerme Beach?

Hi

We have our own villa we are in.

thanks

julie

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunbed charge on Sarigerme Beach?

You pay a small entry fee to get onto the beach (if you are staying at an all inclusive hotel you show your band and this gets you in free).

I would assume this means you dont pay for the sunbeds on the public beach but could not say for definate.

Cambridge
Level Contributor
118 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunbed charge on Sarigerme Beach?

Certain hotels have their own section of the bach with sun beds and cushions and you just wave your wrist band at the man on the gate and he lets you through. If your hotel doesn't you pay the man on the gate although not sure how much and then get a sunbed on the public side (no cushions though) and they come round and collect the money although I'm not sure on the amount but Idon't think it is much. It is a lovely beach and there are toilets and a shop selling food and drink. Plenty of shaded areas too.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Belfast, Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
866 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunbed charge on Sarigerme Beach?

Just back last night and can confirm the charge for non-hotel residents getting a sunbed is 8TL (about £3) per bed per day. As a previous poster said, theres also a charge on the gate as the area is maintained (it has a small farm with animals like rabbits, peacocks, turkeys, chickens etc) and from what i could see its either 1 or 2 TL. Its really only locals i saw paying it though so you may be able to sneak by with other groups if you dont look local. I stayed at the Alinn Boutique and it has its own free beds, and free beach bar, and next door there was another hotel with the same. Its a huge beach that runs for miles, clean (it has a blue flag) , with a shop (if youre not with the all-inc freebees) thats quite cheap, and loads of watersports. There are toilets too, but these are the kind with a hole in the ground and i decided to hold mine in once i saw them lol! If you need a pee, theres a big sea there. Just do what the fish do then. Erm, we(e) did :-D

6. Re: Sunbed charge on Sarigerme Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations