We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hairdrier in HV

Which Sarigerme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
804 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
hairdrier in HV

A question from "her who must be obeyed".. are there hairdriers in the suites at the Holiday Village?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hairdrier in HV

I have not been to this HV (went to Tunisia last year) and they had them in the bathrooms, i have read on the Turkey HV facebook site and somebody asked the same question and apparently they do have them i all the rooms.

Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
804 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hairdrier in HV

Thanks

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hairdrier in HV

If you haven't gone yet I would recommend taking a hairdryer as the ones there are totally useless, my hair is long but fine and i have up on the hairdryer as hair dried much quicker in the sun

4. Re: hairdrier in HV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme