We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in October

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in October

Hello,

Has anybody been to this resort in October? What is the weather like? We are going on the 8th October and are hoping it is still nice and sunny so we can get a nice tan! :)

West Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
336 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in October

Hi,

Take a look on this link if you had not already looked.

holiday-weather.com/dalaman/…avg_temp

The temp looks ok mid 20'c at a guess, but the averages suggest more rain than Sept.

Have a good stay

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in October

Thanks Ricktay, yes I know the weather websites say mid-twenties I thought I'd just ask someone that had actually been there in October as I know when I've been on holiday to other places the temperature can seem a lot different once you're actually there and sunbathing!

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
386 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in October

we travelled home once on the 8th october and the weather was just turning cooler and raining but you can get it very nice . we travelled this year 24th may for 2wks and the weather was very poor if i had the choice i would choose later on in the season to travel but thats just me ie sept time you will have a great time anyway we did

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in October

Thanks mrsfuninthesun! I hope it doesn't rain :(, maybe I should bring a brolly just in case! he he.

Scotland
Level Contributor
16 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in October

We have been to Sarigerme twice in October in the last few years (and are going again on the 8th October). Last year we had a couple of spell of rain, but nothing much to write home about. It averaged about 70 - 80 degrees during our stay, but there was a stiff breeze a few days. If you go on a trip (12 islands, turtle beach etc), then you go to Dalyan which is a bit more inland, and a bit warmer and without the breeze. One day Sarigerme was 74 degrees and Ortaca (a Dolmus ride away) was showing 85 so there is a bit of a difference. Hope you have a ball.

6. Re: Weather in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 19, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations