We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suntopia Tropical

Which Sarigerme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brecon Wales
Level Contributor
120 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Suntopia Tropical

Have just seen a good deal for this hotel for 11 nights just wanted to ask for a bit of advice!!!!

I think this is the Hotel Tropical in the thomsons brochure, has any one stayed here and would you recommend it?

The only rooms available are the family rooms, how big are these?

Are pool towels provided?

What is the weather like in September?

Looks like a nice hotel we just want 1 days of relaxation and sun!!!!

Thanks

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Hi

We have just booked to go in October , this will be our 3rd time there , first time we went on our own ( just me and hubby ) didn't think it was for us thought there would be to many children not that I have anything against them, but daughter works for Thomson and we got a really good price so off we went, must say we had a fantastic time ,so much so we booked to go back 4 weeks later with my brother his wife and there 8 year old boy , had another fantastic time so did they, there lilttle boy didn't want to come home.

Anyway we off again just hubby and me this time, if you want to join in all the thing that's going on you if you don't you can always find a quiet place to yourselfs.

You have to try the pancakes OMG !

Scotland
Level Contributor
311 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Can anyone give me an idea how much a taxi from the airport should cost? Thomson is £50 for coach transfer but think I read it's a 15 min journey.

Thanks

Peterborough...
1 post
Save Reply
23. Re: Suntopia Tropical

me and my family have just come back from there last Sunday, this is a beautiful hotel and caters for everyone in ur family i cannot say a bad word about this hotel i recommend it to anyone ,we have already re booked for next yr its great from the staff to the layout 10/10 get it booked

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Hi

Going to Tropical end of August, what is the beach like and can you go into the holiday village next door.

thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Hi

Going to Tropical end of August, what is the beach like and can you go into the holiday village next door.

thanks

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Hi, just got back from this hotel. We had 4 people in our room. It was quite tight. But we weren't in it much. Food is good, plenty going on through the day too. Make sure you go to chill out bar. Nice and relaxing away from the main areas. Their are shops on site so you don't realy need to go off the complex. The beach isn't up to much. Dark sand with stones next to water, although their are watersports which you can do. Hotel very clean and staff are great.

norwich
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Suntopia Tropical

We are looking to go to the Tropical , I keep reading that the village is just a few bars and restaurants. Do you know if there is any night life near the beach front. We usually go to Marmaris but want a change of place but not a too quite resort .

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Suntopia Tropical

Hi what's the weather like in early mayn

29. Re: Suntopia Tropical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 30, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme