We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what time do we have to be out of the room ?

lancaster
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
what time do we have to be out of the room ?

hi can anyone advise me please ...

our flight arrives to turkey at 3.10 in the morning , and we fly at 04.50 on the way back.

does anyone know if we will have to be out of our rooms at 12.pm and if we do , how long we can keep our room on for ?

im not sure whether we will keep the room until we leave or if we will have to hang about for 15 hours .

with 2 kids this would be a nightmare .

if anyone can help i would appreciate it

thanks

wales
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: what time do we have to be out of the room ?

hello kearns

not sure about where you are staying but can advise you that if you are staying at the holiday village then I'm afraid that you will have to vacate room at 12 midday. however you can arrange a late check out room. we paid £30 to keep room until 6pm and heard that you could keep your room until 9pm for £50. hope this helps but will be different if you are not going to holiday village.

happy hols

john

lancaster
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what time do we have to be out of the room ?

cheers john, yep im going to hv..

its not on really having to be out of the room 17 hours b4 we fly , even if we pay 50 to stay in it till 9 , it still means us hangin about for a long time , ah well cant be helped lol , will ask the 1st day we get there to see if we can keep it

thanks again

lancaster
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what time do we have to be out of the room ?

sorry john , but can you just tell me how long do we av to be t the airport before fly home ?? is it 2 hours ??

england
Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what time do we have to be out of the room ?

were in a simular situation.

we arrive around 2.30 am and our flight home is 3.30ish so will be looking at getting picked up around 10pm so we need to check out late too.

first choice have quoted me 40 pound, should i book it now through first choice or the day i arrive at the hotel and get it a bit cheaper?

wales
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: what time do we have to be out of the room ?

Hi Kearns

The bus picked us up from HV 2hrs and 45 minutes before we were due to fly home. The hv was a fab holiday. Try not to let this spoil your enjoyment but have to agree with you about the the time you are left to just hang about.

happy hols

john

wales
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: what time do we have to be out of the room ?

HI FEM81

I think that you will not be picked up until much later than 10pm but at least you can use the all inclusive up until midnight and Dalaman airport is so very expensive that you only want to spend the minimum amount of time there as possible.

happy hols

john

england
Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what time do we have to be out of the room ?

thanks john

guessed around 10ish what with transfer and check in but is that the case we can still use the facilities?

will be checking out late as obviously dont want to hang around that late

lancaster
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what time do we have to be out of the room ?

hi , av just looked and we dont fly at 5 , its just after 2 , so we must av the same flights ....r u flying from manchester ?

england
Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what time do we have to be out of the room ?

were flying from gatwick.

spoke to first choice about the late checkout and they also said you can still use the facilites so just not sure whether to book it here or there.?

lancaster
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: what time do we have to be out of the room ?

hi

im going to book it while im there , cant wait to go .

Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations