We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Across Golden Beach Hotel - Nea Potidea

Which Nea Potidea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Emsworth, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Across Golden Beach Hotel - Nea Potidea

Hi, I have 4 questions please. We are travelling tomorrow and will get bus 78 from airport to Thessaloniki KTEL, then a bus to Nea Potidea. 1) Does the Nea Potidea bus have a number or destination as I can't find this. 2) Also, how will we know when we are in Nea Potidea - things to look for etc. 3) Does anybody know where the Across Golden Beach Hotel is as I can't find an address. 4) The Hotel has got some really bad reviews, is the place really so bad? we don't like big hotel complexes, so tend to choose smaller hotels. Many thanks, and looking forward to coming back to Greece again.

3 replies to this topic
Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
436 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Across Golden Beach Hotel - Nea Potidea

I don't know about Across Golden Beach Hotel, possibly someone else can help you on this.

Regarding your transfer from Macedonia-Thessaloniki airport, you have it wrong!!! You should not take bus78 to Macedonia-KTEL bus terminal!!! Please do refer to

tripadvisor.com/…30877036

As to where exactly to get off the bus, just ask the driver and try to sit near him. By the way, Nea Potidea is built exactly on the most norrow stretch of Cassandra penninsula, and there is a canal linking the bay of Toroneos, wit the bay of Thermaikos and a bridge over it:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=40.575349,22.984337&daddr=40.44816,23.01039+to:%CE%9D%CE%AD%CF%89%CE%BD+%CE%9C%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%B4%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%B9%CF%8E%CE%BD-%CE%9D%CE%AD%CE%B1%CF%82+%CE%A6%CF%8E%CE%BA%CE%B1%CE%B9%CE%B1%CF%82&hl=el&ie=UTF8&ll=40.19697,23.330004&spn=0.003606,0.006856&sll=40.200904,23.326464&sspn=0.028845,0.054846&geocode=FXUhawIdkbZeAQ%3BFaAwaQIdVhxfASnjW_EDNGuoFDFQFyzaLL0AEw%3BFfxaZQIdjv1jAQ&vpsrc=6&mra=dme&mrsp=2&sz=14&via=1&t=h&z=17

It is exactly the point when you look at the sea on BOTH sides of you, upon the bridge (100 m).

In case you are still confused, ask again.

Edited: 10:00 am, September 14, 2011
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Across Golden Beach Hotel - Nea Potidea

How was your stay at Across Golden Beach Hotel?

Cambridge, England...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Across Golden Beach Hotel - Nea Potidea

Amazing week spent in Golden Beach Hotel last June. The room was very big, completely cleaned everyday, with a big shower and large TV. The buffet was very nice and typical greek food very fresh. The staff at the reception and the bar was amazing, always ready to help and very friendly ! Amasing holidays spent in this hotel !! Will definilty be back soon !

Reply to: Across Golden Beach Hotel - Nea Potidea
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nea Potidea
More Nea Potidea Topics