We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

London, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Transfers

Which would be the cheapest way from Airport to Kropiggi I understand it's about 1 1/2 hr journey

4 replies to this topic
Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
873 posts
122 reviews
1. Re: Transfers

The cheapest way of getting there is to take a bus from the Airport to KTEL Halkidikis, which is the Halkidiki central bus station and then a bus from there to Kriopigi.

The most convenient and comfortable would be a taxi I think, if you could afford it.

Ludenscheid, Germany
9 posts
1 review
2. Re: Transfers

Taxi is about 60 € from the airport! If you need an adress contact me so i can hook you up! As mentioned before cheapest way is by Bus (K.T.E.L Halkidiki) You would have to take a bus from to airport to the halkidiki central bus station and then a bus from there to halkidiki which will cost like 20 € in total!

SHEFFIELD ENGLAND
Level Contributor
47 posts
3. Re: Transfers

Anyone able to tell me how much a taxis would be from Thessaloniki down to Chalkidiki and how long it takes approximately.Also is a bus an option.

England, United...
Level Contributor
3,512 posts
182 reviews
4. Re: Transfers

Hellenic island services do the transfer for the main holiday companies so you may be able to book a transfer with them.

Reply to: Transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kriopigi
Recent Conversations