We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kassandra Bay Hotel.

Which Kriopigi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Kassandra Bay Hotel.

Hi,

I am looking to go to this hotel next year .I was wondering if anyone knows if the

hotel rooms have balconies, and the room facilities do they have safe , hair dryer etc.

I have looked at different sites for this hotel and all say different things and I cannot find a web address for hotel to ask them directly.

Thanks

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
778 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kassandra Bay Hotel.

First and foremost question : you are interested to go at Kassandra Bay hotel at HALKIDIKI correct? Because there is a Kassandra Hotel at SKIATHOS island as well. It is indeed true, that there's no direct website to the first hotel at Halkidiki online....

scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kassandra Bay Hotel.

HI

Thanks for your reply. I am interested in the hotel at Kriopigi.

Any information you have would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
778 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kassandra Bay Hotel.

kassandra-bay@hal.forthnet.gr this is an email I found online. For some strange reason, they don't seem to have their own website, and I can only find them through other commercial websites. Why not try this email at first and see what's the outcome?

At TripAdvisor, it overall seems that the reviews are good. There are some negative ones too, however most of them seem good.

However, the reviews at booking.com seem to be pretty bad.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
436 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kassandra Bay Hotel.

I have stayed several times at Kassandra Bay Hotel.

Accomodation and service is "acceptable". You do not expect a 5 star hotel. However as far as I have witnessed it is clean, rooms are relatively large and airconditioned, all having a view at the garden, few to the sea. The staff is very much willing to help.

Food served is well cooked, but not in an accomodating variety. Price for a beer is €2-3.

The pool is typical of a rather small hotel. There is a rather steep 400 metres uphill climbing to go to the bus or tavernas, which you must take into account and have your time to go easy. The same to go the beach, which is 400 metres further down. This road has no lighting in the night. A local open-air bus going up and down during daytime, is most of the times available. Taxis are easy to find and relatively cheap. The same for renting a car, which I strongly reccomend.

All in all, you will find a warm, quiet place, with parties on free food organized at weekends, and something worth the money, to my opinion.

Edited: 4:37 am, September 25, 2013
Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
436 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kassandra Bay Hotel.

All rooms have balconies, none a safe, there is a safe at the reception. Hair dryer no, as I remember.

scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kassandra Bay Hotel.

Thank you for your information., It was very helpful I have read reviews both good and bad,, but for the price for 2 weeks holiday I am willing to give it a try so have booked it.

All I want from a hotel is a clean room with clean bed linen and towels. and balcony.

Thank you again for your help.

scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kassandra Bay Hotel.

Thank you for giving me email for Kassandra Bay> I have contacted hotel with my questions and have already received a reply from them.

Thanks again.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
436 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kassandra Bay Hotel.

If you are not after a luxury hotel, I am sure you will be satisfied. Tel of the hotel +3023740 52206, +306944680136

Heckmondwike...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kassandra Bay Hotel.

My wife and I are going to Kassandra bay in The end of June can you advise trips from Kriopigi thanks

England
Level Contributor
527 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kassandra Bay Hotel.

We have stayed here. It is a basic, but clean and friendly family run hotel. The food is well cooked and tasty, but don't expect the kind of catering you'd get in a big hotel. Drinks are reasonably cheap and you get a lot of returners, which generally means a place is good.

Considering what you get for your money, I think you get great value fior money. The walk from the beach and up into the town is steep, but it helps burn of some calories from all the goodies, you'll eat.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay again if i was after a cheap, value for money break. As long as you go expecting the typical basic greek accomodation and hospitality, you'll be fine.

Get answers to your questions about Kriopigi
Recent Conversations