We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kassandra Bay BBQ

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Kassandra Bay BBQ

Does the Kassandra Bay Hotel have a bbq on one night or two? I thought last year it was a Thursday and Sunday, but reviews so far indicate one on a Sunday night? Thanks

England
Level Contributor
534 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kassandra Bay BBQ

When we went it was only on for one night, which was a Sunday, I believe. But we did go in September and the hotel wasn't full, so maybe there was demand for it?

I know that in the high season they were having two a week on Thursdays and Sundays.

It is a lovely BBQ with simple, but tasty food and sides. It's very relaxed with tables set out around the pool.

Enjoy.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kassandra Bay BBQ

Just got back and they are having two a week at the moment.

Although they slightly differ as the midweek one is large joints of meat carved while the sunday on is kebab night... all home made food and all very very nice.

3. Re: Kassandra Bay BBQ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kriopigi
Recent Conversations