We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where abouts is the bus station in Kriopigi?

Which Kriopigi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
42 reviews
Save Topic
Where abouts is the bus station in Kriopigi?

I've booked to go to kripoigi on the 1st Of July 2013 for a week. Im staying in the medusa hotel. The transfers from Thessaloniki airport are very expensive - so I have looked at the alternative of the bus, i was wondering where abouts this would drop me off in Kriopigi to figure out how far away i am from my hotel. I have looked on google maps ect and cant seem to find a definate answer. Any advice/help please!? Also any transfers that would cost me £50 or under would be helpful! Thank you

This is the website i have used for buses

www.ktel-xalkidikis.gr/index.php…

England
Level Contributor
194 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where abouts is the bus station in Kriopigi?

The buses stop along the main road and you'll then have to walk into the village to find your accommodation. Kriopiggi isn't too big so you shouldn't have to walk too far although it is on a steep hill down to the beach so depending on where your accommodation is you might struggle with your luggage. I suggest you call the hotel and ask if they can collect you and your luggage from the main road or indeed if they can provide a cheaper transfer from the Airport.

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where abouts is the bus station in Kriopigi?

I too have booked the Medusa hotel in Kriopigi from 30th August 2013 and would like to know how you managed to get from Thessaloniki airport to the hotel? Did you go by bus if so where is the bus station is it near the airport? How much was the fare? And whereabouts does the bus stop in Kriopigi and how far was the walk to the hotel? I too am looking for the cheapest way possible to the hotel as transfers I've found online are so expensive. Also I have an early flight to catch on my return so do you know what time the buses start running from in the mornings? I would value any information you or anyone else can give me on this please.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
367 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where abouts is the bus station in Kriopigi?

hello, you can find all the information you need in this website of KTEL Chalkidiki.

www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr/index.php…

You will have to walk from the bus stop in Kriopigi to your hotel though.

About your early flight back, check please the timetable of the buses.

Or else i could help on that if i will be available.

Edited: 6:08 pm, August 10, 2013
Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where abouts is the bus station in Kriopigi?

flatexpert gave you some good advice.Atfter reaching SKG take a taxi to Ktel Halkidikis(i suppose around 10 euros) and then the bus to Kriopigi.

As for your last day back..Have you thought maybe spending your last night or 2 in Thessaloniki?

Grigoris

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where abouts is the bus station in Kriopigi?

Thank you for the information. Someone should be meeting me at the airport but just in case they can't I needed to know the best and cheapest way to Kriopigi and as there are buses that run there I shall get a bus if the need arises. Just hope they can take luggage otherwise it might be a bit awkward but I'm sure the buses must have taken other holiday makers to their destinations. thank you once again

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where abouts is the bus station in Kriopigi?

thank you too for the information and I have thought about spending my last night in Thessaloniki and as I know someone there I maybe doing just that.

7. Re: Where abouts is the bus station in Kriopigi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kriopigi
Recent Conversations