We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kriopigi car hire

london
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Kriopigi car hire

I am looking at hiring a car from a company call Kriopigi car hire!! Easy name haha, and I wondered if anyone has used it and would recommend it? If so where they good?

Thanks

England
Level Contributor
255 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Kriopigi car hire

If this is the company you are looking at then although I haven't used them personally I have seen a number of positive reviews.

http://www.kriopigicars.net/cars/

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
799 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Kriopigi car hire

We have used them and they are excellent. It is a family run business and they also run a restaurant in Kriopigi called The Akropolis. Highly recommended.

london
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Kriopigi car hire

Thanks for your help, just another thing did you book the car by email and paided when you got the car?

Thanks.

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
799 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Kriopigi car hire

Hi Paulo, yes, just e-mail Sakis with your requirements (there is an enquiry form on their website) and he will give you a quote. If you accept, e-mail your confirmation. They will then deliver your car to your Hotel and you pay by cash or credit card. No deposit or up-front payment is required as they operate on trust. Have a look at the Halkidiki Forum at halkidiki.com where Sakis posts a weekly weather forecast and general update. They are a lovely family and will probably offer you a free carafe of wine at their restaurant in Kriopigi ! (Just a small tip, make sure you have sales@kriopigi.net in your e-mail address book as I had a couple of their replies go into my Spam folder so thought they had not replied)

london
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Kriopigi car hire

Thanks steve you have been a diamond.

Cheers

Euston (Not the...
Level Contributor
31 posts
75 reviews
6. Re: Kriopigi car hire

Just back from Kriopigi and used Kriopigicars and throughly recommend them.

Booking was very easy via email. What impressed me most was with the quote you got full details of the insurance cover, so you could see you were dealing with a reputable business. No deposit required. No deposit made on your credit/debit card when picking up the car.

7. Re: Kriopigi car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:13 am, September 08, 2012
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Kriopigi car hire

Do read the contract when hiring the car with Kriopigi Cars - despite the statement on their website, their insurance is not comprehensive nor full - it does not cover a lot of things, including damage in the case of collision or theft but it is written in the contract only.

Good luck,

Andy

Edited: 8:41 am, August 09, 2012
Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
799 posts
27 reviews
9. Re: Kriopigi car hire

Hi Andy,

What problems did you have exactly ?

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor