We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport car hire

derby
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
airport car hire

I am thinking of hiring a car from the airport for two weeks. We are staying in Kriopigi.It costs as much to hire a car for a week from there as its quite small and local firm charges are high. Is it easy to drive from Thessaloniki to Kriopigi/Kassandra? I dont want to get lost!

England
Level Contributor
207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport car hire

It really is quite simple. Take the main road away from the airport, cross the first set of traffic lights and then take the first exit after about 200 metres signposted to Nea Moudania. You will join the motorway here and you keep on this road as it bcomes a dual carriageway and eventually a single carriageway all the way to Kriopogi. It's basically one road all the way. It should take around an hour depending on traffic.

derby
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport car hire

It sounds really straightforward even I would struggle to get lost! Many Thanks

3. Re: airport car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kriopigi
Recent Conversations