We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alkion Hotel, things to do

2 posts
Alkion Hotel, things to do

Hi all

I'm staying at the Alkion hotel Kriopigi in August with my 8 year old daughter.

I was wondering if there is much to do near there? Also is there a shuttle to the beach? Or a kids club at the hotel?

Don't want to hire a car so walking distance or ways to get there would be handy to please?

Thank you :)

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Alkion Hotel, things to do

Hi we're also staying at Alkion with our 8 year old.31st July for 2 weeks.no kids club I don't think.

I think there is a shuttle bus to beach

1 post
2. Re: Alkion Hotel, things to do

There is no kids club at the Alkion as it is only a very small complex compared to others within the Mediterranean. I am sure there will be plenty of other kids for your child to play with though.Life evolves around the pleasant and relatively quiet pool area. The beach is a ten minute walk down hill and safe for kids to swim. The village is 5 minutes up hill with lots of tavernas to enjoy a lovely meal. Overall very nice. We are there now.

London, United...
1 post
3. Re: Alkion Hotel, things to do

Are there any excursions or days out available? Either at hotel or in town?

Thank you :)

Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
4. Re: Alkion Hotel, things to do

Hi all

Just got back

Had a wonderful time.

There is a shuttle that runs multiple times a day to and from the beach. The town has some great tavernas we recommend akropolis.

If you speak to reception they have a folder of days out. We booked a bus tour of sithonia which was fantastic which included swimming and some beautiful hidden gems. We also went to Thessaloniki waterpark which was good fun and the billi safari which was the highlight of our trip and included lunch and again some beautiful hidden gems.

We also caught the local bus to athitos, which was much easier than expected and only 2.10€

There is no kids club at the Alkion and the pool is very very deep. It's very relaxed, staff and food are great there and the place is always clean.

Edited: 2:08 am, August 20, 2018
Reply to: Alkion Hotel, things to do
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kriopigi
Recent Conversations