We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aegean Aparthotel

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
5 posts
150 reviews
Aegean Aparthotel

My partner and I are looking forward to our Holiday at the Aegean at the end of June. Could anyone give us some hints and tips on the area surrounding our Hotel. We arent party people but hate being ripped off with hiked up prices for drinks and food.

TIA

4 replies to this topic
Manchester
Level Contributor
422 posts
144 reviews
1. Re: Aegean Aparthotel

Hi go to the casablanca bar tell Debbie and Tony Lorraine sent you. Great hosts and food and drinks are good quality. The best beach to go to is Agora around 5 euro in a taxi it is beautiful and much better than kriopigi. Lots of great restaurants in kriopigi try the garden restaurant just up past The Classic bar very good Greek food is served here. The Classic bar is a good bar too ran by the crazy Nikos and Yiannis. A visit to nearby Polichro and Hanioto are very worth it much more to see and do. We have stayed at the aegean 7 times and love it. I'm sure you will have a good time. Please feel free to ask me any more questions x

Edited: 9:08 am, June 16, 2018
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Aegean Aparthotel

We have just booked to go here and also hate being ripped off. Thank you for the info MUFC7- it will be our first time here.

Manchester
Level Contributor
422 posts
144 reviews
3. Re: Aegean Aparthotel

Montymo I hope that you enjoy your holiday x

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Aegean Aparthotel

Thank you. So looking forward to going. Counting down till Monday.

Reply to: Aegean Aparthotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kriopigi
Recent Conversations