We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis from Sani beach hotel to Afitos and return for 14!

dunadry
Level Contributor
82 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis from Sani beach hotel to Afitos and return for 14!

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help? I posted on the kassandra forum but got no replies.

We are family party of 14 currently staying in the Sani beach hotel.

We would like to visit Afitos and other surrounding villages for a meal during our stay.

Can anyone recommend reliable taxis? Preferably large ones that will take up to 7 people each.

We are going by shuttle his tomorrow to take a look with the view of going back some evening.

Thanks

Steven

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
806 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis from Sani beach hotel to Afitos and return for 14!

Hi there Steven,

as you are currently staying at Sani, how come you haven't asked for some help from the reception desk? I am sure that they'll be more able to provide you with usefull information about this. To be honest with you, it's pretty hard to get a 7seater taxi (if any at all in the area), however I am sure that it shall not be a problem to rent 3-4 taxis to get you to Afytos.

Moreover, as Afytos is not that far away from Sani, why not try the local bus to get you there? Ask for the timetables of the bus from your hotel, and I am sure they'll be happy to provide you this info.

Regards,

Yannis.

dunadry
Level Contributor
82 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis from Sani beach hotel to Afitos and return for 14!

Thanks Yannis,

I did ask at hotel and they can provide a minibus but it's relatively expensive for such a short journey and I thought perhaps local taxis might be better value. But just returned from Afitos (it's lovely btw) and 4 separate taxis will cost us more than the hotels minibus.

We will prob go in later this week.

Thanks for your help.

Steven

Thessaloníki...
Level Contributor
81 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis from Sani beach hotel to Afitos and return for 14!

How about renting a mini bus and take a logner tour ?

4. Re: Taxis from Sani beach hotel to Afitos and return for 14!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, May 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Afitos
Recent Conversations