We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Organic (Bio) Health Food Stores and Restaurants on Mykonos

Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Organic (Bio) Health Food Stores and Restaurants on Mykonos

Summer 2014 - I was very happy to find there are three stores on Mykonos that carry Bio produce and products, and one restaurant that serves mostly bio food.

Can anyone recommend any other stores or restaurants on Mykonos with a selection of Bio food?

Also - Can anyone suggest where to buy local fruits and vegetables from Mykonos farmers (not necessarily Bio - but at least without pesticides). I've heard there is farmer's market on Sundays in Ano Mera but I haven't confirmed details. I've also heard that there may be fruits and vegetables on sale in the mornings in the old port by the fish stand. But haven't confirmed if these are from local farms.

Here is what I can recommend for others wanting to eat organic while on Mykonos:

(in the small shopping center on the Ring road near to Starbucks)

+30 22890 78706

Open Mon-Sat 8 am - 11 pm

Expanded in 2014 to carry a large selection of Bio fruits in vegetables, along with a large selection of specialty products and super foods. Favorite products: White Asparagus, Capers from Crete, Black Tahini, Organic Corn and Rick cakes, Life snack bars.

STAMBOULIS biomarket

+30 22890 27354

Driving from town, you'll find the store halfway to Ano Mera, on the right side of the road.

Medium-sized selection of Bio produce, and many interesting bio products, as well as Japanese, and Ethnic Specialty items, body care. Favorites: Mastica Chewing Gum, Nut Butters, 9Bar snack bars, olive oil selection. Store Manager Anna is knowledgeable and helpful.

SUPERFLORA - Airport Location (the largest of the Superflora stores)

+30 22890 23509

Hours: M-Sat 08.00 - 21.30

Sunday 10.00 - 20.00 in July and August

A limited selection of Bio produce, but a large interesting selection of interesting specialty food products (some Bio) from around the world.

NICE N EASY Restaurant

Located at Kalo Livadi Beach (Southeast part of Mykonos)

Monday - Sunday 12.30 pm - 00.30 am

+30 22890 72315

This is the only restaurant on Mykonos I've found that is focused on serving Bio food.

Note: The Stamboulis bio market in Chora as well as the Stamboulis bio on the road to Airport, and the Mastica Shop in Chora have all been permanently closed.

100% Mykonos
Gift & Specialty Shops
Gift & Specialty Shops
Gift & Specialty Shops
1. Re: Organic (Bio) Health Food Stores and Restaurants on Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, July 14, 2015