We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
17 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

Hi,

I've been looking for either a hotel that has villas that can accommodate 6 people, or vacation rentals though I have not found anything that is both close to town, has enough space (need 3 washrooms as there are 6 girls) and is also quite nice.

Would love to know if anyone has stayed somewhere good before or else hotels that offer this.

Thanks in advance!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

Hello from Athens.

How close to town? Walking distance?

What is your budget? Age of girls?

I think I can send you some ideas as i am aware of Mykonos market

Greetings

Christina

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,072 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

Contact the Mykonos Accommodation Center to see if they have any listings or can recommend where to check.

Toronto
Level Contributor
17 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

Hi,

There are 6 girls, mid 20's. We don't mind either close to town/walking distance or Paradise Beach.

Thanks

4. Re: Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, February 26, 2014
Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,072 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

Fanari? The same Fanari where the lighthouse is located? At the northwest tip of the island? Not close to Mykonos Town and not reasonable walking distance. The girls would definitely have to rent transportation to get to/from Mykonos Town and the beaches if they stayed in the Fanari district.

Desford, United...
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

I think post 4 is just taking the opportunity to promote a company with which the poster has a link.

Quote from many of his other posts "Hello, I'm Dimitris from InStyle Villas..."

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,072 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

Just checked the listings. The Instyle Gold villa is indeed in the Fanari district. Car definitely required for staying in this area.

The Instyle Desire is a 10-bedroom multi-building complex located somewhere near Ornos & Agios Ioannis beaches, also not walking distance to Town for these girls. There is bus service to these beach areas; however, it's very telling that the listing for the Desire villa notes a car is required ... the place is 4 km from Town.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,072 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

Good catch, UK-Islandhopper. Last year Dimitris flooded the Mykonos forum with posts promoting Instyle properties ... even posts that had nothing to do with requests for accommodation information.

9. Re: Villa in Mykonos Town for 6 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, February 28, 2015