We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos town...?

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
112 reviews
Mykonos town...?

I am contemplating a weeks holiday 2nd Sept 2013 at the Myconian K hotel. My husband and I are in our 50's so don't want a yahoo resort! full of night clubs. Is this a nice up market relaxing resort? I have only been to Greece once and this was to Sani Halkidiki. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
6,587 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Mykonos town...?

The K hotel complex is not a yahoo resort full of nightclubs. (FYI: The vast majority of party clubs & bars on Mykonos aren't in hotels or resorts).

Other upmarket hotels you could consider in Mykonos Town include the Kouros, Hermes, Theoxenia, Semeli, Belvedere and Tharroe.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
112 reviews
2. Re: Mykonos town...?

Thank you for taking the time to reply, great help, I will definitely take a look at the other hotels you mentioned.

Best regards

Angie.

3. Re: Mykonos town...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town