We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos nightlife in september?

Which Mykonos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Mykonos nightlife in september?

I've visited Mykonos four times already and cant wait to visit again. This time in september.. Ít has been a while back. For us its no big deal that the big crowds have left the island but we still want to party some nights

So.. can some one help me out:

when do Paradise beach and Cavo Paradiso stop throwing big parties? Is scandinavian still worth to visit that time?

In short is 14th of september too late too visit or is it just fine?

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Mykonos nightlife in september?

That's early for Space to be closing. Usually when I go Cavo Paradiso has closed but Space is still open.

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Mykonos nightlife in september?

Hi Pept,

Thanks for your helpfull response. We can still catch the Cavo closing party which is great!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
149 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Mykonos nightlife in september?

i sent an email to cavo paradiso and they told me their closing party this year is september 11th.

im fairly certain space is closing on the 4th....which is ridiculously early considering labor day holiday in the USA is the 6th, so there will be plenty of tourists still going.

last time i went space closed one week before cavo.

somebody might wanna doublecheck....it would be awesome if space stayed open till one more week.

Mykonos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
763 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Mykonos nightlife in september?

I don't think Space will know for sure yet what date they will be closing. Here in Greece it all depends on how busy it is. When they see that it's starting to get really quiet they will close.

Space doesn't seem to be doing very well this year so they probably won't stay open too late.

Katakolo, Greece
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Mykonos nightlife in september?

Quiet , mostly in Island town are happening thinks..

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
149 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Mykonos nightlife in september?

hey TJ,

besides space and cavo paradiso, are there any other comparable nightclubs that place house/techno music?

thanks

Mykonos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
763 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Mykonos nightlife in september?

If you are looking for proper clubbing the best place is Cavo. Also Club Paradise is quite nice but I doubt they will stay open later than Cavo.

Space is the only thing in town that's anything close to a nightclub.

There is also a place called Babylon in town with is a mix between a nightclub and a bar. It's does play some house and has a great atmosphere. It is a gay bar but also some straight people go.

18. Re: Mykonos nightlife in september?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 10, 2011