We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants for 2 nights

Maine
Level Contributor
449 posts
79 reviews
55 helpful votes
Restaurants for 2 nights

My husband and I are looking for suggestions on special dining experiences. We are visiting early October and like to spend under 100E for two. I want one dinner in the old town with great people watching and one by the water. At this time I have booked Eva’s Garden and Kastros. How do Eva’s and Avra compare? Both have excellent reviews and beautiful dining gardens. Is there another restaurant that I should consider for the old town experience? What about Kastros? Great reviews but that can’t guarantee an outside waterview table. Suggestions for that waterview experience? Thanks for your help! So many beautiful restaurants in Mykonos Town with great reviews!

2 replies to this topic
Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
71 reviews
145 helpful votes
1. Re: Restaurants for 2 nights

Following. I am torn between Eva’s & Avra but chose Avra because that bougainvillea ceiling just wowed me!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
326 reviews
134 helpful votes
2. Re: Restaurants for 2 nights

I’ve had 2 excellent meals at M-eating - you might pay a little more than 100E depending on what you choose to eat but it is well worth it. Excellent for people watching in the old town!

Reply to: Restaurants for 2 nights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town