We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jackie o mykonos

3 posts
Save Topic
Jackie o mykonos

Two questions - beach or pool? Are you required to buy food/drinks or can you bring a picnic?

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
30,185 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jackie o mykonos

Best to ask your question on the Mykonos forum: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g18943…

Mentioned in this post
Mykonos
Mykonos
Cyclades, Greece
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Jackie o mykonos

Hi Ann,

I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Mykonos forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Best regards,

Joanne

The Community Team

Mentioned in this post
Mykonos
Mykonos
Cyclades, Greece
East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jackie o mykonos

If you are referring to the Jackie Os at super paradise beach then you can either swim in the pool which is set up a low cliff overlooking the beach by the bar itself or rent one of their sunbeds on the beach. Regarding eating your own food or drink they won't allow you to do this at the bar but on the sunbeds on the beach I guess you could if you really wanted to but there is a waiter service where you can order food and drink and staff bring it to you. Hope this helps

Edited: 8:42 am, August 03, 2017
Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
8,184 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jackie o mykonos

It would not only be tacky to take a picnic there, but would likely result in you being subjected to serious wrath from angry drag queens and/or security staff. You wouldn't want to mess with either.

3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jackie o mykonos

Thanks for the update! Was last at super paradise in the 80's!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
8,184 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jackie o mykonos

It's an upscale beach destination now .... you might not recognize the place!

Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jackie o mykonos

Just wondering if we need to bring our own Towles and umbrella?

Where is best to find transportation info?

Also, anyone known about the Xlsior events happening from Aug 25-27th?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
8,184 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jackie o mykonos

You should bring your own towels though some of the high-end beach clubs offer them. There are sunbeds with umbrellas but they're expensive and, in peak season, fill up fast.

Xlsior is gradually releasing details about specific parties. I post information, when it's available, at this link on my blog: mygreecetravelblog.com/2017/…

Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jackie o mykonos

Thanks for the advice. I am travelling

With two a straight couple that decides to see some gay party scene without paying hundreds for a venue. Do we need to buy some of the these events early? I mainly want to enjoy an nice gay beach party and a gay night party that girls are allowed without feeling too akwward.

Thanks!

J

10. Re: Jackie o mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 08, 2018