We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis to Siam park / PDLA

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
62 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis to Siam park / PDLA

We're staying at Costa Adeje Palace and thinking of getting a taxi to Siam park and the free bus back, anyone know how much a taxi is to Siam park from anywhere in costa adeje? Or has anyone taken a taxi right in to playa de las Americas so I can work out what the max charge is likely to be. Thanks :-)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,684 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis to Siam park / PDLA

Taxi's are very cheap in the Canaries. Siam Park is in Costa Adeje anyway so probably around 4 -5e maximum.

We took a taxi to Los Cristianos and it was only about 10 -12e from Adeje so Costa Adeje to PdlA will be about 6e or so.

Edited: 2:32 pm, July 16, 2013
Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis to Siam park / PDLA

Hi we've just been to Adeje (Sunset Harbour) and a taxi to Siam Park was 7 euro's altho on the last time we went coming back was only 3 euro's, hope this helps

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
62 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis to Siam park / PDLA

Well we must have been had, unless it's because our hotel was on the outskirts, but the meter ran up just over 10 euros, then he fiddled with it when we arrived and it jumped up to 12.10 euros and when my husband gave him a 20 euro note he wanted to know how much change we expected, so to make life easier he told him to make it up to 15!! However, despite it costing that, it was definately the best way to get to the park as we'd have had a hot walk to catch the free bus from it's first stop, so was very grateful for the taxi rank right outside our hotel!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,545 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxis to Siam park / PDLA

I dont think you've been had ......Your hotel is in Del Duque rather than Adeje.So in fact from your hotel to Siam Parque is twice the distance as Sunset Harbour to Siam !

As for asking about change ....it is left up to you if you wish to tip ,and shouldnt just be expected

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
62 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxis to Siam park / PDLA

Never mind, it's done now, and to be honest I would pay it again when it meant that we got there door to door :-)

6. Re: Taxis to Siam park / PDLA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:44 am, July 25, 2014