We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loro Parque

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Loro Parque

How far is Loro Parque from Costa Adeje and what is the cheapest and easiest way to get there??

Thanks

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,560 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loro Parque

Hi Bimbo ... try this well recommeded site/ company ..

tenerifeexcursion.com/loro-parque-tenerife-8…

Sylla

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Loro Parque

Hi

From your location the journey would take {without including pick ups and drop offs} around 90 mins each way but even taking that onboard IMO it is well worth going just for the penguins. Most of the excursions get you there around 10.15/10.30 and leave to return south between 16.15 and 16.30

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Sunderland
Level Contributor
503 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Loro Parque

We stayed at sunwing at fanabe and took us 1 hour 15 and same coming back. We did it with Thomas cook but I know you can get it cheaper. It picked us up at two hotels and a few more on the way back

Liverpool
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Loro Parque

Thanks for all the replies but we already have our tickets I just need info on how to get there we are staying at the Playa Olid.

Thanks again

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,896 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Loro Parque

You could have a look at this link tenerifesunshine.com/tenerife-info/en/10/70/… Tenerife Sunshine do a transfer to Puerto for the day, this would appear to give you more time than Sparhawk1 mentions above, but it is worth speaking to them on their live chat on the website for clarification as to exactly what is involved, where you are dropped off / picked up etc. Of course the other excursion outlet mentioned may do something similar but as I have not used them I don´t know so perhaps worth speaking to them too.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,896 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Loro Parque

I had to collect flight and hotel tickets from Tenerife Sunshine today so asked them about the transfer they do to Puerto. I was told it picks up from hotels around the resorts and makes a couple of drops in Puerto itself, one of these being Loro Parque, so should be an ideal way to get you there for the longest possible time.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Loro Parque

@ Aguilas

And cheaper than doing the journey by bus ;0)

Sparhawk1

Liverpool
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Loro Parque

That is very kind of you I really appreciate that!!! Many thanks

Liverpool
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Loro Parque

Has the weather improved any?? Is it worth packing shorts and vest tops or jeans and jumpers :0). We fly out early hours Friday morning to Costa Adeje and on keeping up with your snippets Im a little concerned re the weather?????? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,896 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Loro Parque

It is certainly not jeans and jumper weather and in the resorts most people are wearing shorts and strappy tops despite the past few days being cloudy. I have just checked my thermometer for you and it is currently 24 degrees but quite overcast although there are patches of blue.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/