We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Gran Tinerfe - Privilege Lounge whats in it???

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fermanagh
Level Contributor
209 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
H10 Gran Tinerfe - Privilege Lounge whats in it???

HI everyone can anyone help me out here we are considering upgrading our stay to avail of the Privilege services offered at the H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel.

However we would like to know more about the actual Privilege Lounge and what is in it in terms of drinks, food, facilities etc... during the day/evening?

Thanks for any responses.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H10 Gran Tinerfe - Privilege Lounge whats in it???

Hi

If you do not get any replies to this email the hotel with your questions {link below to the only info I an find but email address is on the link}

www.hotelh10grantinerfe.com/en/index.html

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H10 Gran Tinerfe - Privilege Lounge whats in it???

Email the hotel direct,i did when we stayed there and the hotel did reply back,you will get a straight answer to your question this way.

3. Re: H10 Gran Tinerfe - Privilege Lounge whats in it???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 01, 2014