We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun beds Fanabe

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
559 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Sun beds Fanabe

The last time we were in LC we were staggered by the cost of sunbeds and parasols, they were € 15 regardless of how long you were there. Does anyone know how much they are on Fanabe beach. If they cost the same I will be buying the beds and taking a parasol with me. Thank you

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
559 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

Puerto Colon sounds fab, may start another thread about the best bits offered there.

London,England
Level Contributor
21 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

It is La Pinta beach in front of the large La Pinta Hotel and close to the harbour at Puerto Colon.

Edited: 11:19 am, February 04, 2013
London,England
Level Contributor
21 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

Meant to add to previous post that 2 sun beds and umbrella was 8 euros last week. The best restaurant/snack bar we found in the whole resort is by the beach, Odissea, which is in group of restaurants towards port side and away from hotel La Pinta. Had a shoulder of lamb, a whole shoulder, which was amazing and their steaks in mustard glaze are just as good, and at reasonable prices. Pancakes as well!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,051 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

Beach names ...it depends which maps you look at ,older ones say La Pinta ,newer "Playa Puerto Colon " .But either way imo this is a far better beach area than Fanabe .Fanabe area reminds me of here in Cleethorpes but with sun !!

15. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje