We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun beds Fanabe

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
595 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Sun beds Fanabe

The last time we were in LC we were staggered by the cost of sunbeds and parasols, they were € 15 regardless of how long you were there. Does anyone know how much they are on Fanabe beach. If they cost the same I will be buying the beds and taking a parasol with me. Thank you

Yorkshire,England
Level Contributor
477 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

New Year 2011 they were 16 Euros for 2 beds 1 parasol - La Pinta Beach 9 Euros.

Maria

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
595 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

Am I daft or is €16 outrageous this is exactly why we have not been to Tenerife for a couple of years. Thanks for the reply

CHESHIRE, ENGLAND
Level Contributor
204 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

Yes it was 15 euros when we went in October at fanabe and the one round the corner with inflatables was cheaper at about 8 euros for two

Lancashire
Level Contributor
341 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

Do you know what the one round the corners called please ?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,023 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

We used to go on the beach a lot, but the price can addl a fair few bit on a 2 week holiday.

Islington, England...
Level Contributor
44 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

we stayed in that area a couple of years ago and was shocked by the price, absolute liberty. We normally stay in the Puerto Santiago area and we 3 euros each for a bed and you get a free day every 7 days you use the beach so it works out 2.50 a day a bit different to 16 euros! They are taking the mick out of us English!

glasgow
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

I am quite sure that all other nationalities are charged the same price, it is not only the English tourists that have to pay these exorbitant hire charges.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
595 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

You can buy (or use to be able) to buy fold up chair loungers for about €7.50 or so and a parasol for about the same. We shall be looking for them. We shall buy a shopping trolley with a removable bag and we are set. Well that's the plan anyway.

CHESHIRE, ENGLAND
Level Contributor
204 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

Jane21 I think it is puerto colon, it's a nice beach and half the price!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sun beds Fanabe

Hi

I believe the beach at Puerto Colon is called " La Pinta" (like the hotel next to it).

Agree prices are over the top but it is cheaper than some beaches.

Enjoy. Em.

Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje