We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Mirlos Tordos, which floor/room?

Helsinki, Finland
2 posts
Save Topic
Sol Mirlos Tordos, which floor/room?

we go to Barcelona for the first time in our 1.5 year old boy.

We're going to stay in Sol Mirlos Tordos hotel.

Can someone recommend which floor we should ask for room?

Top floor or ground floor? Pool side of street side?

We have a travel stroller so maybe top floors are out of question? I have heard that lifts are small and crowded. I do not mind to carry stroller couple of floors if stairs are good.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos, which floor/room?

That's a good question with relevant info supplied. Sol Mirlos/Tordos are in Palma Nova,Majorca.Not Barcelona. The lifts can be a pain,they are small and there aren't enough to meet demand.I think in your circumstances I would go for a low floor and a pool view. The road views are nothing. Good hotels for young families.You and your son will be sure to enjoy it there.

2. Re: Sol Mirlos Tordos, which floor/room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de Palma