We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Playa de Palma/Arenal

Which Playa de Palma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jessheim, Norway
Level Contributor
48 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Playa de Palma/Arenal

We would appreciate recommendations on good authentic restaurants in Playa de Palma? I see only ONE restaurant mentioned here on Tripadvisor...there must be more.... Thanks :-))

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Playa de Palma/Arenal

I've been here on a few occasions as my brother in law works as a chef for a hotel group. As for restaurants, i wouldn't worry too much, there are so many to choose from from your cafe type to fast food to back street tapas to mid end that i'm sure you will find what you are lookin for, there is 3 miles of row to row bars and restaurants, some with and some without entertainment. Another option could be using a higher end hotel for a evening meal.

2. Re: Restaurants in Playa de Palma/Arenal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 04, 2010