We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Item lost in taxi?

surrey
Level Contributor
540 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Item lost in taxi?

my friend has lost her samsung galaxy phone in a taxi tonight, she just had a short few minute journey from the main strip, is there any way of contacting the taxi company to try and find it? And is there any liklihood of it being found. Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
5,121 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Item lost in taxi?

Either ring taxi company on 928 524 220 or ask any driver to radio through to the office for you...would help if you knew the number of the taxi you used .....or where from and to. and time ,,,,,if the driver-- or a passenger found it and handed to the driver,--- it will usually be handed into their office...

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Item lost in taxi?

I left my purse in a taxi last November and after calling the rank i got it back thanks to the driver , so your friend's phone could have been found by her driver with a bit of luck.

3. Re: Item lost in taxi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 04, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen