We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bitacora Club

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
102 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bitacora Club

Can you please give me some information about these apartments. I've heard the pool is really cold will it be in August?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Level Contributor
742 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bitacora Club

Have you checked out the reviews on TA?

Herts
Level Contributor
149 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bitacora Club

Friends of ours just back from there.. They said pool was freezing despite hot sunny weather.

North West
Level Contributor
28 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bitacora Club

I went last July. I found the pool temperature fine, cool but not freezing. Was glad to cool off in the heat! Apartments are great, would book again.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
102 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bitacora Club

HhggggggggggggggfffffftfttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttffffffftttrtttrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttThanks for your comments. If the pool is too cool is the sea warmer the end if July.

liverpool
Level Contributor
906 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bitacora Club

sorry cant help with your apartments and pool as never stayed there, but im sure the pool cant be "that freezing" everyones "cold" threshold is different. We tend to go to PDC in March & July and have always had a swim in the sea, the water is lovely and refreshing and as has already been mentioned you'll be glad of it in the heat of July!!!!!! just take the plunge and try it :))

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
102 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bitacora Club

Normally go to Turkey or Greece and the pools are always warm in July and August so I surprised that they are not in lanzarote

MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
174 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bitacora Club

I've been in the pool two years ago and don't remember it being freezing (it was a hot October). We didn't stay in the apartments but used the facilities in the day. Snack bar was good and little shop attached.

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
141 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bitacora Club

We have stayed at these apartments twice, one in July, once in October and the pool temp was fine both times.

9. Re: Bitacora Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 24, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen