We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on bars and restaurants

Cheshire
Level Contributor
109 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Advice on bars and restaurants

Hi guys just arrived at our friends lovely bungalow in PDC on playa park bungalows we need advice on bars and restaurants,walking distance or taxi we like the sound of the island bar in the old town so any general advice would be brill, thx peoples

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
4,942 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on bars and restaurants

I'm more a fan of the new town personally. There's an abundance of bars and cafe's overlooking the beach the whole way down.

A couple the spring to mind are:

Everest Indian - on the front at the bottom of Calle Anzuelo

Cafe la Ola - for lunch or some chilled daytime drinks, not so much for dinner

There's also an Irish bar half way down the strip, can't remember the name of it but they have a great band that play 6 nights a week

Nico's - on Calle Anzuelo - amazing food here!

You're a fair bit away from the town as you're more down the Matagorda end. Maybe walk down and cab back or vice versa until you get your bearings.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
4,173 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice on bars and restaurants

You could always try going to Matagorda , the CC ,[ Commercial Centro ] has several bars and restaurants , as well as a couple of supermarkets

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice on bars and restaurants

You've the best of both worlds, short walk either way to two resorts. I'd second Matagorda for a night out. There's music in the Auld Triangle 7 nights a week, and the food there is great. Matagorda direction is also great for walks.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice on bars and restaurants

Hi

If you like tapas I would recommend Vino+ located behind burger king in the square near the Fariones Hotel this heading towards the Old Town, the Island Bar is in the Old Town too. We also like Bozenas (polish/irish) and My Kitchen Julis restaurants in the Old Town. If you like Tempanyaki try Enjoy Asia great food cooked in front of you and very entertaiing this is on the strip.

Enjoy your holiday.

5. Re: Advice on bars and restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, October 03, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen