We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladies wear for September evenings ?

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Ladies wear for September evenings ?

I am off to PDC for the first time on September 9th, trying to decide what evening wear to take ?

Would you take strappy tops and maxi dresses? Or more ankle length jeans with strappy tops but with a light kimonos over the top , just in case it's a bit chilly at night.

I am quite a nesh person lol

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ladies wear for September evenings ?

Take what you are comfy in but I would advise a shrug/cardi for the evenings - just in case - enjoy :)

Wirral
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ladies wear for September evenings ?

Hi Shirley, I would think that 9th Sept will still be good of a night time. I would think that your strappy tops and maxi dresses will be fine. But you should take something that you could 'throw on' if you were to get some chilly nights due to winds, which is always possible. That's what I do.

Have a good holiday.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ladies wear for September evenings ?

Thanks for your advice, think I will mix and match a bit to cover all eventualities ....

Wirral
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ladies wear for September evenings ?

Shirley, that's what I tend to do and I've always been ok. Will be doing the same thing on 3rd Oct, counting the weeks now, can't wait to get back there.

Burstwick, Hull
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ladies wear for September evenings ?

SunSearcher, we are out on the 5th, please don`t use up all the sun before we get there ! Like you I mix and match but this last two years I haven`t needed even a light wrap in the evenings, however, seems the evenings are a little cooler this year, may need something light and a warming brandy or two.

LaMaP.

Wirral
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ladies wear for September evenings ?

LaMaP.

Promise I'll save you some sun(hopefully) and we won't drink the place dry!! I will contact friends out there just before going to get an idea of the night time temperatures, will keep you posted, warm I hope!

Have a great time. We intend to!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ladies wear for September evenings ?

Take a light regatta

Burstwick, Hull
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ladies wear for September evenings ?

Henley? Sorry, one white wine too many, actually not a bad suggestion.

9. Re: Ladies wear for September evenings ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 26, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen