We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartamentos Fariones

Level Contributor
76 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Apartamentos Fariones

thinking of booking the Apartamentos Fariones for holiday in November some people recommend pool view, some say third floor for seaview. i am looking for apartment that would have the sun in the late afternoon, not bothered about the mornings.

any info greatly appreciated. do they do a towel service????

Western Ireland...
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartamentos Fariones

I am also thinking of booking these aparments for the end of August. I would like to know if there is air conditioning in all apartments.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartamentos Fariones

Hi Betty

It seems by reading the reviews some rooms have air con others not, people have been requesting online or with travel agents for the rooms with AC.

Diane

Western Ireland...
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartamentos Fariones

Thanks Diane, just saw this post. We actually decided to visit Portugal this year instead for a change.

Going to Lagos.

4. Re: Apartamentos Fariones

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen