We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old town..

Gateshead
Level Contributor
397 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Old town..

2weeks... Any one else.. Can someone recommend some good bars in old town, staying at portonovo apartments..

Scotland
Level Contributor
183 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old town..

I could highly recommend the Highlander Too in the Montana Tropical Centre. They serve great food and drinks and you won't get a warmer welcome anywhere in PDC.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
185 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old town..

Hi,11 days for me,can't wait.I also read highlander too is a really good pub,but I'm sure we will be spoilt for choice over there.just hope I don't get too many hangovers.ah well it's all part of the fun.

Edited: 5:32 pm, May 02, 2014
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,105 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Old town..

Hi

Highlander Too is a great place in a lovely setting, when staying at Portonovo leave through the back gate head up the hill and keep going straight on you will see the Spar supermarket Highlander Too is located underneath. Sharron, Leah and staff lovely. Also Purple Turtle is popular and quite near. We always go to the Chill Inn just located on the road before the Biosphere.

4. Re: Old town..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 05, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen