We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perfume

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Perfume

Hey guys I travelled to lanzarote last year and loved it that much we are coming back but I am just wondering is there any perfume shops that sell the perfume quite cheap or would it be just same to get it in airport? I'm looking for somewhere in PDC as never bothered last year with perfume but heard from a friend you can get some good deals. Thanks x

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Perfume

There are loads of shops selling perfume, but IMO no cheaper than uk. Cheaper online from home, although am sure others will disagree. Apart from end of season or discontinued brands, I've never found the airport much cheaper either. Infact Lady Million was actually dearer at the airport than the Perfume Shop at home.

Hopwood, United...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perfume

Never shopped in PdC for perfume but have done so in both Costa Teguise and Arrecife and have found some bargains on top end stuff. Key is to never pay the ticket price. Show some interest then look to leave the shop and almost magically a vast discount from the ticket price comes your way from one of the staff in store. Worth finding out online UK price then you can see if the negotiated price in store in Lanza is worth it.

3. Re: Perfume

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:12 pm, October 01, 2014
derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Perfume

I enjoy haggling and have done in the past, but for the sake of a few quid and a miserable OH looking at his watch moaning that he didn't come on holiday to spend time looking at 'stuff' I can get easily at home, for me it's not worth the hassle. Having said that, I've never looked in CT or Arrecife, so am only commenting on PDC.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
499 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Perfume

Just back from PDC, Lots of offers on at the moment.Don't know about perfume but i got a 100ml Paco Rabanne 1 million for men for 35 Euro which works out at under 30 quid. That's at least a tenner cheaper than on line and half the RRP price. Garry

uk
Level Contributor
821 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Perfume

Just flown here on sat and the perfumes I am looking at are cheaper here than the airport but then again I think the airport is expensive anyway. I will check out the shops again for you in the next few days and get back to you.

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
874 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Perfume

Hi, I was there in March and found Dalia were very good, got perfume at really good prices, also asked if there was a discount and they obliged.

Spanish airports are ridiculously expensive for perfume these days.

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Perfume

Gary have you actually bought like for like. Perfume shop sell million après razon for £19.99 which is not aftershave. If you've got a good deal then great. Totally agree no bargains at airports. Bearing in mind perfume has limited shelf life, and paying a good price for Chanel which was swapped to cats pxxx under the pretext of being gift wrapped, I am biased. Just order online when I want it. Again down to personal choice.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,446 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Perfume

Yes it's not always eau de parfum you are getting either. I gave up silly haggling in shops with RRP and the 'special price for you' stuff. Buy in Fund Grube!

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
874 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Perfume

The perfume I bought is without doubt the real deal. I also bought a handbag in Fund Grube and asked for a discount there, well my OH did, he has no shame:-)

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen