We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40 sleeps :-)

scotland
Level Contributor
300 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
40 sleeps :-)

40 sleeps to go!!! just wondering who else is out mid may? praying the weather good cause last year the end of May there was a pretty chilly wind most days and a lot of cloud, fingers crossed!

scotland
Level Contributor
300 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: 40 sleeps :-)

elena apartments :-)

romford
Level Contributor
438 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: 40 sleeps :-)

17th May four right stunning blokes lol oasis apartments ,spot me and ask for your free drink lol

DUBLIN
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: 40 sleeps :-)

Plaza Palmeras It's a pity tel i wont see you to get a free drink :(

scotland
Level Contributor
300 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: 40 sleeps :-)

4 stunning blokes eh? Well there's 8 of us stunning girls so let's see if we spot each other haha!!

romford
Level Contributor
438 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: 40 sleeps :-)

Well maybe one kaz lol the other 3 well what can I say , next time Dublin louise and don't worry 8 stunners won't be to hard to spot lol x

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
36. Re: 40 sleeps :-)

Ha Ha Kaz - check you lining up the ducks for us!!! 34 sleeps now. Can't wait!!!

scotland
Level Contributor
300 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: 40 sleeps :-)

just a laugh cheryl, I am behaving on this hol ;-)

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
38. Re: 40 sleeps :-)

Im sure you will be ;)

romford
Level Contributor
438 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: 40 sleeps :-)

Lol behaving now why would you want to do that . Have a good one I'm sure we will find ya lol x

40. Re: 40 sleeps :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 17, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen