We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

Hi all, my partner and i are very new to nudity and not swingers - can anyone please let us know about Spice and if they think it would be an ideal holiday for us for a short break to see if we like the whole nudity scenario.

As we are not swingers we were wondering if it was pushed to participate - we are happy to go naked and sunbathe etc and get some spice going on the beach BUT as for the swinging side, just not ready for that yet.

we dont want to feel like we will be frowned upon or made to feel awkward if we didnt join in the swinging. any help would be very much appreciated.

thanks

Newbies.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
248 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

I saw it on a TV programme , we thought it was a resturant , but what I saw on TV it's a swingers club and most were into bondage etc...I was gobsmacked at what went on... each to their own etc...but they were a lot of complaints ( not at the programme) but tourists staying near the place...

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,027 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

Sounds like fun :) I always think people that complain about things that don't affect them, or have anything to do with them, are a little jealous maybe :)

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,819 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

Hi

Interesting point here......I live here and friends and relatives work in this place........not once have I heard a single complaint regarding this complex........BUT then again employing the old journalists maxim....¨¨Never let the facts get in the way of a good story´´´I suppose the TV researchers went out of their way to find somone with something bad to say (after all without controversy then there is no programme!!).......LOL ;)

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,027 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

Too true LL. It wouldn't make interesting viewing if it wasn't slightly controversial, and that isn't good for the ratings! They're all consenting adults, so really don't know what there is to complain about.

Barcelona, Spain
4 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

we just waiting to get there and get lost in the island and in the resort. i'm sure it's gonna be fun. we will be also couple of days in charco del palo.

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,967 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

must admit i had a giggle when i read the reviews, but the op asked a legitimate question, what consenting adults get up to behind the walls really shouldnt offend anyone who's not involved.

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

thanks everyone for their replies. Well we have gone for it and see what happens, only booked a short break, been speaking to someone else who went last year on a first time basis and although their is swinging it is done with taste and in a different room within the hotel so it isnt in your face (pardon the pun) OOOO

like a lot of you have said, its each to their own, you never say never etc.. lol

thanks again for all your posts, i will post a review when we come back

first timers!!!

Barcelona, Spain
4 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

sure.. we were in greece in a naturist-nudist resort... that originally wasn't swinger. most of the couples were muuuch older than us, we are 35-33 and haha it's like we were out of the picture, although everybody was great. but at night, let's say there were some activities.

just want to tell you for friends who were there and all that, that the main reason to go to the spice is to meet other swingers and have fun, a part from going naked but this is something i can also do in many other resorts.

have lots of fun :)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
474 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

Not something I'd be into

Good luck to the place, it's great that people are allowed to be open and not judged

I say as long as your not hurting anyone who says what you can or can't do, all consenting adults.

Place looks clean and smart from the outside anyway. Still laughing at fact we nearly went in to eat. Ha

Grays Thurrock...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: first timers ! - Spice lanzarote

I hope you did go to Spice...

You would NEVER be asked to join in if you do not want to this would be frowned upon it will not happen so please do not worry.

EVERYONE !!! staff included are lovely you will have a lovely break away nude or not it is your choice.

Debbie and Mark

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen