We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building work los arcos

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Building work los arcos

I have been looking at an apartment in los arcos and was wondering what the building work is at the front of apartments and when it's likely to finish any info much appreciated

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,948 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Building work los arcos

Where did you see "building work" being done ? These are frontline apartments and attached to 2 other very popular apartment complex's. I haven't read of anything going on at either ?

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Building work los arcos

We were staying in las valesquez in sept the building work was at the front of los arcos the people who are letting the apt in los arcos have said there is some noise disruption and will be to end year it is above los arcos shops but attached to los arcos apts thanks for your reply

Edited: 6:45 am, October 16, 2013
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,948 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Building work los arcos

Funnily enough there is a review complaining of the noise from Los Arcos by someone staying at the Flamingo in September, but nothing since. tripadvisor.co.uk/…CHECK_RATES_CONT If the owners are also saying it will go on until the end of the year I guess I'd be inclined to look elsewhere if it's a worry ?

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Building work los arcos

Thanks for reply

Preston, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Building work los arcos

We stayed here last July and the noise was awful. It started at 7.30 in a morning. There were workmen wandering through the sun loungers and the pool and surrounding area was filthy with dust. Pool cleaned twice in 12 days we were there and terraces not cleaned once. Pity as lovely apartments internally

6. Re: Building work los arcos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen