We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling with a 22 Month Old.

4 posts
Save Topic
Travelling with a 22 Month Old.

Hi,

Me and my partner are going to PDC for the first time on Sunday with our 22 month old daughter.

Just wondered whether the place is child friendly, we like going out to eat at night so are we limited to where we can go with a toddler or are places generally ok with toddlers?

Also is there much entertainment early evening that we can take a toddler to?

:-)

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
98 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Travelling with a 22 Month Old.

Been to PDC with my little boy when he was 8, 12 & 18 months old (going again 3 weeks when he'll be 2!) and the waiters just fuss over children all the time even my daughter who is now 7 still gets the 'guapa' comments from them, any place that interacts with the kids is great in my eyes, we've not been to any restaurant or bar in PDC where they have not been happy with children being about as long as they are not running riot of course :-)

4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Travelling with a 22 Month Old.

Thanks guys for all your replies. Flying out tomorrow and am very excited now :-) Just finished packing!

london
Level Contributor
366 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Travelling with a 22 Month Old.

Have a great holiday :-)

14. Re: Travelling with a 22 Month Old.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen