We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ohh my naughty sons!!

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham...
Level Contributor
166 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
ohh my naughty sons!!

Since we got back, my two eldest boys keep going mum you are just so brown, and look so well from ur holiday..well they have just come in and said mum guess what?? They are off to PDC this week!!

Why are they being naughty..well wont take me lol I suppose they did dog sit for me, i have to return the favour but but lol

Got a last minute deal to Bellevue flying out on thursday 5th september. Will be interesting to hear what they think of staying on old town as we always stay in new town. It is 20 years since we first took my eldest and he has been back every year since lol

Lincs
Level Contributor
540 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ohh my naughty sons!!

That's very mean of them lol

2. Re: ohh my naughty sons!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen