We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Countdown begins!!!!!

Negril
Level Contributor
1,249 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Countdown begins!!!!!

Soooo need some R&R right now peeps!!!!!....936 hours and counting down.....anyone else???

Back to Caramel Vodka and San Miguel...I've missed him soo much!!!

RESPECT XXX

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
381 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Countdown begins!!!!!

only 1,680 for me.

Longford, Ireland
Level Contributor
87 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Countdown begins!!!!!

768 hrs! it's not moving quick enough!!

Verwood, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Countdown begins!!!!!

Hi Negril

1392hrs for me. Let me know if Mirador bar is still open as when we went at New Year they only opened at lunch time, possibly due to the cold nights. Would like to know if they still play good music.

Regards

LindaK

Negril
Level Contributor
1,249 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Countdown begins!!!!!

Linda K...will do....it used to be our favourite place till last year...and we felt that the service was a little poor!!...it also closed early in October when we where there too!!!!..so we now frequent Cafe la Ola most days and nights!!!...a bit pricier...but so much more ambience and top-class service!!!

RESPECT XXX

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
349 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Countdown begins!!!!!

hiya all 360 hrs for us cant wait 13 shifts at work so looking forward to our hols in lanzo love the place x

Negril
Level Contributor
1,249 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Countdown begins!!!!!

Whoop-Whoop!!!!...can't come quick enough!!!!...just about to print out our Accomodation vouchers!!!!

Let's hope the Calima (Spellin'???) arrives the same two weeks eh??? Megga heat!!!

RESPECT XXX

Verwood, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Countdown begins!!!!!

Hi Negril,

Must admit that Mirador was not the same at New Year, the waiter told us that the lease was coming up for renewal so it will be interesting to see what has happened. We also love La Ola and will also be trying Vanilla Lounge. Now we just have to wait until September which cannot come soon enough. Also hoping that the weather is good as we had a lot of cloud last September due to a tropical storm.

Regards

Linda K

Dorset England
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Countdown begins!!!!!

What is the Calima ?

9. Re: Countdown begins!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen