We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hand luggage

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hand luggage

Has anyone flown with Monarch recently. Just been checking dimensions for hand luggage and I think we are bordering on exact measurements or maybe it 1 cm over on length. So my question is how strict are Monarch. Only bought them last year and they said cabin size hand luggage. I know weight is no more than 10 kilos.

Thank you

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hand luggage

Based on experience with them you should be fine, they're more concerned with the weight than getting you to put in the cages

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hand luggage

Thanks miss_chief.

We used them last year with easyjet, and I sure they're measurements are the same. I wondering if my bags are bit misshapen after being used. !!!!!!!!!!! Or my measurements need a lot too be desired.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,977 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hand luggage

As they've changed their hand luggage recently they may be stricter, but I've never had mine weighed or measured on Monarch.

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
190 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hand luggage

Just come back with Monarch. On way out and back they asked to weigh luggage but did not query size.

On way out I was 1\2 Kilo over but they seemed happy to accept that.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hand luggage

Thanks for all replies.

I've just rechecked sizing and the length of bag is 25cm, monarch maximum limit, depth and width are slightly under. Hopefully should be ok.

6. Re: Hand luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen