We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Geria Hotel

Limerick
Level Contributor
145 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
La Geria Hotel

I am hoping to visit PDC in the next month but will need to keep in contact with Clients while there. I am looking at La Geria Hotel it has got good reviews but I need to know if they have WIFI in bedrooms all the websites say Internet (at price) in Lobby. Maybe someone that has stayed there knows if this is available in the bedrooms so I can do some work.

Ireland
Level Contributor
173 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Geria Hotel

hi ye ,001952 weve been to this hotel several times but tend to leave work at home so cant advise as to wifi in rooms etc etc ,so I would suggest you email them direct an ask they are very very helpfull in every way so one of the managers we deal with is Rita Vettori she is at lageria@hipotels.com she will advise on anything you need ti know . happy hols !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Limerick
Level Contributor
145 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Geria Hotel

Thanks for that I was looking for an email address for hotel but couldn't find it when i googled it only booking sites for La Geria came up didn't know it hihotels. I will email her now.

Ireland
Level Contributor
173 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Geria Hotel

Hi,just make sure your spelling ( lageria@hipotels,com) tis a really nice hotel weve sta yed in most of em in resort and la geria is one of the nicest and not the dearest ! were back there in 2 weeks !!!!!!!! HAPPY HOLS

Limerick
Level Contributor
145 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Geria Hotel

Yes I emailed them and they replied they have WYFI in Lobby that will do me just need it to check into work once or twice a day for few mins. The reveiws on it seem to be very good and I had a friend that stayed there a few years ago and she loved it so roll on March rain beating against the window here and got big fleece on me looking forward to leaving all this behind me.

UK
Level Contributor
858 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Geria Hotel

We stayed at La Geria for a few days in October. Wifi in the lobby was a bit hit and miss and did involve a bit of 'sofa surfing' to find a good spot. If you only need to check your e-mails etc., you should be OK but I wouldn't want to rely on it for much more.

PS really liked the hotel and the staff were brilliant!

Limerick
Level Contributor
145 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La Geria Hotel

Thanks for that I have booked the hotel today hopefully it will be ok maybe no harm that I will be doing too much on holiday. Like everything I'm probably dispensable too when away. Hopefully the weather will have picked up by next month as I can feel the sun on my back already looking at the webcam today everyone muffled up in jackets. Even when I spent Christmas there I didn't need a jumper.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
26 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: La Geria Hotel

Hi, we stayed there last January and my daughter had a Uni disertation to finish. Code given for free Wifi access. She always found a comfortable, quiet spot opposite reception. Staff really helpful. Food excellent, lovely pool area and if AI, drink served in real glasses not plastic.

Fair walk into Carmen but we quite enjoyed this and took taxi back. Make sure you ask taxi to drop you at main entrance if returning late as the gate onto the prom gets locked about 11.30pm. and its very dark and quiet walk round if you can't get in.

Shows in the hotel were high quality. Dont miss the Spanish dancers even if you have previously seen Flamenco Shows. Nice walk over to the old town harbour area where you can get a water taxi to Puerto Calero for about 6euro. Enjoy. We also cant wait to return in 3 weeks.

Limerick
Level Contributor
145 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: La Geria Hotel

Thanks for that it's a relief that I'll be able to keep in contact for work unfortunately as self employed have to be contactable. I am familiar with the area as stayed in apartments around the corner two years ago and went for a drink in the hotel and looked very nice so looking forward to it I'll be there this in 11 days (counting down). I'm a bit of a walker so walked to old town walked across the cliffs to Puerto Calero had a coffee and walked back again so looking forward to that and also a walk to Playa Honda.

Monaghan, Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: La Geria Hotel

Hello, on a completely unrelated topic, would like to know if this hotel is geared towards Germans? I read a couple of reviews saying there was a substantial amount of German people at this hotel. My family had a bad experience last year in a completely German orientated hotel in Majorca! It seems like a beautiful place, don't want to make the same mistake this year!

Thanks.

Limerick
Level Contributor
145 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: La Geria Hotel

There were a lot of German people there but not exclusively also the staff at reception are so friendly and accommodating and speak fluently in what ever language the guests spoke it amazed me the way they could slip into whatever language you spoke. I didn't participate in any poolside activities (as we went out walking most days) so can’t say anything about those all I can say about my stay I loved every min. of it.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen
Recent Conversations